If you choose organic formula, you choose a product with ingredients of organic origin. No artificial colors, aromas and flavors, preservatives or genetically modified ingredients were used. Organic farming also focuses on animal welfare, sustainability and harmony with nature.
Loulouka is prepared with whole milk and does not contain palm oil or soy. We can supply our high-quality product based on Swiss milk and produced professionally.
The fact that Loulouka’s organic qualities have been certified in Europe, also means that many of our business processes, in the farms, the production facilities and our warehouses, are regulated and inspected by independent institutions.
- Breastfeeding is the best form of nutrition for babies.
Farmers in Switzerland pay a lot of attention to their cows. On average, they keep only 23 cows per farm, allowing them to give them all the attention. Cows can roam freely in the Swiss Alps. And in summer, they are given furlough: this way, they can rest up before heading back into the stables.
Why not? Palm oil is often used because it is the ‘standard’ oil and is easily available. But we prefer to use coconut oil. Through this adjustment, we want to make a sustainable contribution to the environment.
Our founders met and started their business in the Netherlands. This is where we’ll stay. But we found the milk source to fit our vision in Switzerland. Our milk is therefore processed into baby formula in the Swiss mountains. After that, it is transported to our warehouses in the Netherlands.
Follow the steps below:
- Wash your hands carefully. Sterilize the bottle, teat and ring. You can do this by immersing them in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes, for example.
- Boil fresh drinking water and let it cool down to about 40 to 50 C°. Pour half of the water into the bottle (see the feeding schedule for the exact amounts).
- Loosely fill the supplied measuring spoon with a serving of the formula and level it off. Add the recommended serving of formula to the bottle. Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
- Add the remaining water and shake again until the powder is dissolved. Let the milk cool to drinking temperature (about 37°C). Always check the temperature of the milk before feeding.
You surely can! It is hard enough raising a baby, let alone preparing the formula before each feeding. You can make the bottles and keep them in a refrigerator for up to 12 hours.
Loulouka is for sale within the European Union. We are working hard to make Loulouka directly available to customers in countries outside of the EU. You may find our products at sellers outside of the EU. We don’t promote these sellers.
You can buy Loulouka on this website, through Bol.com and at a number of drugstores. If you buy at loulouka.nl, Loulouka will be delivered within 2 work days in the Netherlands. Within Europe, we have a delivery time of up to 5 work days.
We sure do! But for privacy reasons, we can’t share her location 😉.
Consult your pediatrician for any questions regarding changing your child’s diet.
Loulouka can be used for three weeks after opening the package. This should be plenty of time within a regular diet. How long you give your baby Loulouka, depends on the age and diet of your child. If you have any questions concerning your child´s diet, please contact a pediatrician.
Quality is of the utmost importance to Loulouka! That is why our entire supply chain meets the following standards and norms:
- ISO certification 22000 for food safety management system processes
- SKAL certification for organic products
- Swiss organic regulations
- Swiss organic farming regulations
- HACCP certification
- Suisse Guarantee certification
- Switzerland – US equivalence regime